You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

...because I am over the flu! {M Com Blog #4}


You know, being this clever isn’t easy.  It requires unusual cognitive abilities—abilities that, thanks to this weekend’s bout of the flu, I have misplaced.  Consequently, today I am instigating a new type of post on le blog: “Ooh-la-la: Lovely Things Found While Trolling the Internet.”


It is less taxing on the brain, and considering I have a test to study for and take today, I'm willing to do anything to preserve what little capabilities my brain has left.

From the depths of the interweb, may I present the following for you all to exclaim “ooh-la-la” over:

// This rug. "It's channeling the Navajo!"//




















// I have been wanting this for ages. //





















// This is genius.  Too bad it's only available in Japan. //


// Clever.  Fine print valentine stationary from this etsy shop. //






































// Aren't these lovely? //


























// I made these today! //



















// Check out the video below, in which said scones play a starring role. (I was doing a test run of my new favorite app, Vine.  It’s like Instagram, but for movies.) //

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment