You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

TMI

"People work on average 45 hours per week; 17 of those are considered unproductive." -A Legit Source
I sit by the water cooler at work.  I literally just push off my desk and am able to glide to the cooler on my wheel-y chair.  This means two things: 1) I'm privy to all water cooler gossip and 2) I drink a lot of water (yay!), but also pee a ridiculous number of times each day.

After conducting a very scientific study at work today...



I have come up with the following theory: my bladder is approximately the size of a BPI-certified compostable, Eco Products 16 oz. cup made in Boulder, Colorado, and decorated with what appears to be an Eckert projection map of the world on the front.

In case you were wondering, said cup also features the following inspiring messages:  " We know small choices make a world of difference" and "cups made from plants are better than cups made from oil."  Huzzah!

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment