You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

e-card obsession...

It's been a while since I've shared any recent internet finds. This could be attributed to a myriad of reasons, but mostly the following items: (P.S. Note how my colon is preceded by a complete sentence.  Fun fact, incorrect colon usage is a pet peeve of mine.  Surprising, since I'm no grammarian, and I'm pretty sure my spelling abilities peaked in the 5th grade.  Okay, now cut back to the part where I was about to explain something.)

So why has it been so long since I've shared my latest and greatest internet finds?

1. Due to the fact that I now have a job, reading takes precedence over trolling the internet in my drastically reduced spare time.

2. Perhaps I keep thinking if I hold off on the ever-favorite blogger cop-out a.k.a. "The Link List", some clever little gem-of-an-essay will instead spew forth from my brain.

It seems, however, this is not to be the case, so I'm giving in.
"Ooh-la-la-lovely:  The E-card Special"


//Did I mention I have a job?//

//Usually the case//



//This never happens//
//speaking of unicorns...//

// I probably shouldn't admit this//
//This either//










































This is not an e-card.  But it's my favorite vine ever.
http://vinebox.co/u/wi52BOAhug9/wpbrd9EyI2g

Et fin.  Keep checking back--one of these days I'll write something worth reading.  'Till then!
Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment