You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

...because it's baby's birthday! {M Com Blog #6}

Today my little brother is turning 20, which makes today his GOLDEN birthday! Can I get a OOO RAH!  We are going to celebrate tonight, but in the meantime I thought I'd give him a little shout out on a blog he doesn't even read.  It's the thought that counts, right?

We didn't let him keep it..

(This isn't going to be sappy; don't worry. I don't do sappy--at least not when I have an audience.  A crowd brings out the sarcasm in me.)

Because he is leaving the teens behind, and is now the big 2-0, here are 20 incredibly fascinating facts about the birthday boy! Drum roll please....

1. His favorite Christmas song is Santa Baby (Yes, the Marilyn version.  He knows every word.)

2. I used to make him play "Ashley Dolls"(Bitty Baby Dolls) with me when he was little.  He must not have been a fan, because a few years back he started using my dolls as dart boards. Poor Ashley Doll now has holes in her face.

3. He is learning to become a pilot.  The kid can fly an airplane! AND in the next week or so, he will officially be licensed to do so.

4. He has a thing for legos.  Every birthday, Christmas, Easter, you-name-it, he wanted legos.  As you can tell by the picture below, he certainly got them!

5. He is really funny.  If dry humor is your thing (which it should be, since it's a higher form of humor only recognized by the intelligent), you should meet my brother.  You'll get along swimmingly.

6.  He is a skilled emoticon texter.  Check it!
7.  He can touch his nose with his tongue.

8. He has Bieber Fever.  I mean, he flew to London to hear Justin perform.  That, my friends, is dedication to the arts.

9.  If he ever gets laid off as a pilot, he has a future as an electrician  It is not uncommon to find him in ripping up carpet or outside with a ladder rewiring our house for video cameras, internet, etc.

10.  He knows a lot about Christmas lights. ;)

11.  He is one of the world's great orators. In the fourth grade he won a speech writing contest.

12.  Although he rarely cooks at school (let's be honest, neither do I), he is quite the chef.  In fact, he has the recipes for homemade macaroni and peanut butter rice krispies memorized.

13.  He's a good ramp builder! One time we went on a drive to Snow Basin and may have gone over a
12-inch drop-off in the road, and might have had to use a mile marker as a ramp.  Maybe.

14.  He loves huskies.  If anyone is wondering what to get him for his birthday, that would be my suggestion.

15.  He is left-handed.  Obama, Hellen Keller, and Richard Simmons are also lefty's.

16.  He makes a really cute elf.



17.  He found out Santa wasn't real before I did.  (I'm just really trusting, okay?)

18.  He has many nicknames: kimi, Divad the Great, Divad, viddy-vad, viddy, Baby Kunz, Baby, boy, Mr. D.

19.  He is scared of spiders.  He screams like a girl.

20.  I'm his favorite sibling. Fact.

There you have it.  Happy Birthday David!  
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment