You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Stick a fork in me {M Com Blog #7}


A whole lot of something has been going around this month, and it’s not love.  Nope.  Senioritis.  It’s bad.  And it’s catching.  So for those of you who are wondering if you may have been infected, please refer to the following list.

How to know if you are suffering from Senioritis:

  1. Skipping class always sounds like a good option.
  2. Any semblance of motivation you’ve had the past 4 years is completely gone. 
  3. All homework begun before the day it is due is considered timely. “Wait, you finished your assignment the night before it was due? I wish I was as motivated as you.” Actual sentiments.  No sarcasm intended.
  4. Your email is being spammed by Cecil O. asking you to take a survey about your university experience.  Sorry Cec. Don’t feel like it.
  5. You’ve ordered a cap and gown.
  6. Statements such as, “we’re not having a midterm—your grade will be based on only the final,” from your professors don’t even phase you.  You find yourself shrugging and saying, “meh.” 
  7. The words “I don’t care; I’m graduating,” have become a part of normal conversation.
  8. After years of claiming to hate Provo, your feelings now are more ambivalent (like my own) or perhaps even nostalgic (I won’t ever get there.  Sorry Provo. There are some things I can’t gloss over.).
  9. You’ve begun thinking about hairstyles that won’t look stupid under a graduation cap.
  10. You’ve started a countdown until graduation (58 days baby!), only to remember you still have another whole term left after graduation ceremonies…and oh dear…it is going to be rough…about that…wish me luck!  



For the record, you all should all be grateful I am enrolled in M Com as it is the only thing that seems to be keeping this blog alive (as evidenced by my last 4 posts).  Maybe this next week I'll surprise myself and write multiple posts.  I wouldn't be too hopeful, however!

xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment