You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Saturday, March 16, 2013

i should just pin things on pinterest

Considering I created a tab entitled "Ooh-la-la" to file away my lovely internet finds, it follows that I should populate said tab with posts containing those things.  So here are the latest and greatest finds. Do enjoy!

//cleaning checks tomorrow-this is my room//


//i need to buy myself some of these//






































//my friend Amanda wrote this clever piece//



//this has become my motto for the semester//




















 //I want need to try this recipe//




//this may just be the best byu meme ever created (professor kearl's econ students will be amused)//



//and just for funsies I discovered this half-written post from my London days...too bad i never finished it. it had promise.//

xoxo!

p.s. It appears the sun gods were pleased by my neighbors' tribute and saw fit to bless us with lovely weather this week!  Consequently, I didn't mind tonight's repeat drum performance.

1 comment: