You shouldn't label people, just blogs...

Friday, March 1, 2013

...because it's Justin Bieber's Birthday!

Confession: I'm a belieber.

It's true.  Though my devotion to Justin may not match my brother's (may I refer you to this post), I do love his music.  He's a talented kid--not to mention adorable!  It was a truly great day when Justin cut his hair and got rid of that unfortunate mop. I like his "grown up" do much better.

Anywho, Justin turned 19 today!  I know this birthday may not be as exciting as last year's--after all, it was a big deal when he turned 18. It officially made it so I wasn't a pedophile. (Another Confession:  I had to look up how to spell pedophile.  After 3 unsuccessful attempts, in which the squiggly red underline refused to budge, I turned to Mr. Webster.  Yet Another Confession: My spelling was so off Webster couldn't even tell what word I was aiming for.)

So my rotten spelling aside, let us all celebrate JB and be glad he was born!

I think you should celebrate by watching my favorite video...




AND for those of you who care, it is also Ron Weasley's "birthday" (or so say the Harry Potter scholars!).

Last year when I was in D.C. we had a party for Ronald, and I must say it was quite a success.  I mean, we had "Lavender Brown-ies", Butterbeer, and some class A decor!

Okay...so our decor consisted of Ronald Weasley internet memes pinned to the map on the wall.  We had limited resources. 




And would you know it? I found a meme that combines Justin and Ron.  

It's a birthday miracle!

See? Told you his mop hair was scary...

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment